Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: May 2007:
[gopher] Gopherfs and stuff

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Gopherfs and stuff
From: Christoph Lohmann <20h@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 07:58:56 +0200

Good morning.

After the cleanup of gopherd_BSD I have written this nice new toy:

        http://www.r-36.net/gopherfs.tgz

An application that interprets gopher as a FUSE file system. See the
README for instructions how to use it.

To Cameron Kaiser:
        I am not running a gopherd on r-36.net because of the lack of
        features in Gopher. If you would add all the needed features
        to Gopher then you would end up with a half-baked HTTP.

Sincerely,

Christoph Lohmann