Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: April 2007:
[gopher] Re: Gopher Client Testing

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: Gopher Client Testing
From: Chris <chris@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 01:33:46 -0500

Have you looked into qemu?
I don't know much about it, other than a fellow I
know who isn't allowed to dual boot or remove windows
from a university box has been allowed to run this emulator.
I have heard he has run FreeBSD of several releases as well
as minix3 and some GNU/Linux distros. Even using XWindows
from within the emulator.
Chris

--
Join FSF as an Associate Member at: