Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: May 2006:
[gopher] Does anyone have GopherVR?

Subject: [gopher] Does anyone have GopherVR?
From: JumpJet Mailbox <jumpjetinfo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 21:47:59 -0700 (PDT)

I still have not been contacted by anyone who may have GopherVR clients.  I
have personally tried to contact administrators at Minnesota University about
the BoomBox FTP server files being corrupted, but I have not received any
response from them either.  If anyone has GopherVR, I desperately need a copy
for archiving on gopher://home.jumpjet.info/11\Begin_Here, so these files will
not become lost forever.  Thanks.

Be a chatter box. Enjoy free PC-to-PC calls  with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.