Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: October 2005:
[gopher] Re: New Gopher Wayback Machine Bot

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: New Gopher Wayback Machine Bot
From: Cameron Kaiser <spectre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 22:24:05 -0700 (PDT)

> The IP is that of quux.org, but unfortunately the reverse resolution I
> have no control over, so it will look like a DSL address.

Actually, I have this same problem with helsinki. It looks like a DSL
address also. I've toyed with asking DSL Extreme about it, but it's not
been a major problem so far.

 Cameron Kaiser, Floodgap Systems Ltd * So. Calif., USA * ckaiser@xxxxxxxxxxxx
-- A service of the Department of the Redundancy Department service. ----------