Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: January 2005:
[gopher] Mozilla 1.7.5 still not rendering "i" itemtype

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Mozilla 1.7.5 still not rendering "i" itemtype
From: Alessandro Selli <dhatarattha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 07:53:53 +0100

   Hell-ho!

   Yesterday I found Mozilla-1.7.5 in my update list (Gecko/20050104),
so I eagerly tried it on a number of gopher sites only to be promptly
disappointed by its not showing any informational text.  What did it
happen to the bug-fix that was supposed to enable this?  Is it going
to be available on Mozilla-1.8 only?

--
Alessandro Selli
Tel: 340.839.73.05