Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: October 2003:
[gopher] PuntGopherServer 0.29

To: <gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [gopher] PuntGopherServer 0.29
From: "Ruliz Galaxor" <killspy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 02:35:09 +0200

Hi all,

I released a new version of PuntGopherServer. The latest stable version is
0.29 and it is completely rewritten from scratch (again).
It can be downloaded at gopher://kabel218067.mobiel.utwente.nl:70.

I fixed most of all the bugs and text, binary and image files should all
work. Besides that I implemented support for gophermap-files.

Please give it a try and please email any questions, suggestions or bugs.

Thanks in advance,

Ruliz Galaxor
gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
gopher://kabel218067.mobiel.utwente.nl:70

gopher-to-wap-portal at
http://kabel218067.mobiel.utwente.nl/gopher/index.php