Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: March 2002:
[gopher] Re: Gnopher doesn't build

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: Gnopher doesn't build
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 08:06:49 -0500

On Thursday, March 28, 2002, at 06:48  AM, StefanRieken@xxxxxxxxxxxx
wrote:

> Yes: libgtkhtml (and headers). Although the automake/ autoconf stuff is
> very skinny (I only put the framework in place, to be honest I don't
> like
> these tools much), the README does document dependencies, and AFAIK,
> this
> includes libgtkhtml .

Just FYI -- I'm using a Debian unstable system that should be similar to
yours.  The README file mentiones "UNIX and GNU string and file
functions", "GNOME w. Nautilus and VFS", and "Gnet."  It would be useful
for me, I think, if you provided a more detailed list.   Anyway, I was
testing with libgtkhtml-dev version 1.0.2-1 installed.

Thanks!