Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: January 2002:
[gopher] Re: Can't build Gopher on Mac OS X

To: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: Can't build Gopher on Mac OS X
From: Robert Hahn <rhahn@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 07:27:07 -0500

Hi, John.

You can download the dev tools for free, after you pick up  a free
membership, from here:

http://developer.apple.com/tools/

it's a CD image, so you'll need to burn it, then install it. I think the
d/l is about 175Mb's...

I will send you a copy of regex.h separately.

thanks for your work on this, John!
-rh