Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: January 2002:
[gopher] Re: Security issues in Gopher?

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: Security issues in Gopher?
From: Robert Hahn <rhahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 23 Jan 2002 15:42:49 -0000

Kind of an FYI:

I re-read the man page in light of what I learned in this thread (thanks to all
who contributed - great explanations!), and I realized my confusion.  The man
page says it sets the new root directory - and I thought it meant the home
directory for user root, not the root of the filesystem. Tricky.

I wonder who I would send that kind of feedback to?

-rh