Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: January 2002:
[gopher] BUSINESS PROPOSAL

To: osman@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] BUSINESS PROPOSAL
From: OSMAN ALI <osman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 21:20:02 -0800 (PST)

ATT:

BUSSINESS THAT WILL BE OF MUTUAL BENEFIT TO YOU AND I

 I Humbly wish to solicit for your assistance in this businees that will be of
mutual benefit to you and I.I am Zainab Abacha,the daugther of the late
Nigerian head of state and commander in chief of the armed forces,General sani
abacha,1993-1998.
I have within my reach funds in cash totallingUS$72.(sevety two million and
five handred thausands us which i deposited with a private security
company in Spain, with an annonymous anme
Considering my travelling restrictions and my late father of beloved memories
political status;i know i cannot lay claim to this money now I will require
your assistance and sincerity as  inpresenting as the
sole beneficiary of this funds so that this funds in cash will be paid
into your account/country.Upon a positive response from you, i will let you
knowhow to recieve this money withoutany problem.Note also that the incumbent
government of Nigeria is not aware that i am in posession of this particular
batch of funds incash.Your commision for handling thisassignment shall bedown
payment of twenty percent(20%) of the total sum,if you assist me moveout this
funds out of Spain.I expect your urgent response via my e-mail address.
Best Regards.

Zainab.

Oman's first Online auctions now open at www.omaninfo.com
Sell it fast ...