Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: July 2001:
[gopher] PyGS - a Python Gopher Server...

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] PyGS - a Python Gopher Server...
From: "Adam Gurno" <gurno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 08:05:07 -0500

Hi all,
        I've finally gotten PyGS, the Python Gopher Server that I've been
tinkering with for some time to a point where it actually dishes stuff out
semi-consistently.

        It's up (though I can't guarantee it forever) at gopher://abg.sytes.net

        Give it a shot!  The webpage for it is at http://gurno.com/adam/pygs -
though the version there is 0.2 which is complete shite.  I'll update it
sometime today.

        Feedback is always appreciated!
Adam
public key: http://gurno.com/adam/adam.txt OR gopher://abg.sytes.net/