Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: February 2001:
[gopher] Status?

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Status?
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11 Feb 2001 21:54:52 -0500

Well, thanks to aaronl for asking about our world domination plans :-)

Ive been really presssed for time lately, so I haven't done as much as
I would have liked to.  What I have mostly done is converted the PDFs
on the Supreme Court site to txt files for posting on quux.org.  Not a
lot of stuff hacking-wise :-(

What is the status of all the other projects going on right now?
Anything anyone can do to help?

-- John

--
John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>                       www.complete.org