Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: December 2000:
[gopher] gopher.browser.org

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] gopher.browser.org
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 20 Dec 2000 10:05:33 -0500

Hi,

We now have gopher.browser.org for our use.  Right now, I don't have
any specific content on it.  I can make it a virtual domain in Apache
if we want to put anything up with HTTP.  Otherwise, it will go to the
quux.org gopher server for gopher stuff (somebody needs to implement
virtual hosting for gopher <g>).  I'll probably add a top-level menu
entry "About Gopher" or something to the server.  Let me know what
ideas y'all have for it and I'll do what I can to get them set up.

BTW, I suspect that the Gopher Manifesto would be a useful addition at
this point.

-- John

--
John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>                       www.complete.org