Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: December 2000:
[gopher] Gopher development in CVS

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Gopher development in CVS
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 19 Dec 2000 23:33:08 -0500

Hi,

I have made my private CVS tree available for public access and
commits by authorized people.  For information on accessing it, see
(where else) gopher://gopher.quux.org:70/00/devel/gopher/AnonCVS.txt.

Here's a copy of that file for your convenience:

To access the Gopher development tree via anonymous CVS, do this:

export CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/var/cvs
cvs login
  (just press Enter for the password)
cvs co gopher

That will give you a checked-out copy of the latest gopher tree.  If you
would like to participate in the project with commit access, please e-mail
jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx to be authorized to do so.

--
John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>                       www.complete.org
Sr. Software Developer, Progeny Linux Systems, Inc.    www.progenylinux.com