Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: May 2005:
[Freeciv] Re: City utilization range

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: City utilization range
From: Peter Schaefer <peter.schaefer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 15:22:18 +0200

Good luck, I was thinking the land tactical part of freeciv would
benefit from more distance between cities. You'd have to find a reason
though for people not to play smallpox - maybe to have buildings from
the start.

On 5/5/05, Brian Soderblom <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'd like to change the range that a city can reach for its workers - is t=
hat possible without major changes, especially to the "City
> Map" in the Overview tab?
>=20
> Ideally, I'd like to see that distance increase with city size: size>4 =
=3D range 1, size>8 =3D range 2, size>16 =3D range 3, etc.  I