Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: March 2004:
[Freeciv] Freeciv is back (mostly)

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Freeciv is back (mostly)
From: Paul Zastoupil <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 18:04:53 -0800

I have tried to get as much of the Freeciv services back to how they
were tonight.  I am far from finished, but most things should be workable.
Web, ftp, cvs should all be functional.  The metaserver is working.

Please let me know when you find something awry.

None of the crontabs have been fixed, so this means nightly jobs like
lxr, htdig, cvsweb, nightly builds  and the like will not be working
until they are fixed.

Sorry for the trouble people.

--
Paul Zastoupil