Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: January 2004:
[Freeciv] Freeciv error

To: <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Freeciv error
From: Aaron Behnen <fsaeb@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 12:04:51 -0900

I have a powerbook with OS 10.3.2 and I compiled freeciv using X11.
Everything compiles fine and I can start a server and join it with a client
using two different windows in X11, but once inside the game if I try to
build a city with my settlers the program quits and the client window says
'Segmentation fault". I am not sure why it does this but someone else using
the same setup as me had the same problem.

-Aaron