Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: September 2003:
[Freeciv] Worms Tileset

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Worms Tileset
From: "Arturo Espinosa-Aldama" <arturoea@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 20:47:32 -0500

Hi. This message is to tell you that I'm back with this Worms Tileset thing,
which getting more usable every day. I hope we can have something really
good for the fist days of October.

To check the changes, enter
http://geocities.com/pupitetris/Code/Freeciv-Worms/

I'm getting started with the flags now. I'm going to produce all the flags
on svg format. Any suggestions regarding this or any other part of the
design of this new tileset are wellcome.

Greetings,
Arturo