Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: September 2003:
[Freeciv] Jabber & obsolete wonders

To: freeciv <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Jabber & obsolete wonders
From: Adam Czachorowski <gislan@xxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 21:38:31 +0200

Hi

What do you think about setting up jabber conference room for freeciv? It
could replace IRC (which is not free) and (after promoting it at forum and
website) it could become the place where all players meet and talk before
going to pubserver to play. It also could be place where we could talk
about game and it's future, our best strategies etc. Also developers room
could be created to help developers contact each other and help normal
(developers aren't normal :))) players contact and talk with people who
create their favorite game.

Another idea concern obsolete wonders. I think that they should give you
some extra bonus, i.e. one happy citizen in the city with obsolete wonder
or maybe some extra money every turn (not many, 3-5, or maybe more but
only once a week). What do you think about it?

Adam
--
(o-  Adam 'Gislan' Czachorowski / gislan (at) o2.pl  -o)
//\       JID: gislan@xxxxxxxxxx / GG: 1435567       /\\