Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: August 2003:
[Freeciv] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Freeciv Worms tileset report.

To: Arturo Espinosa-Aldama <arturoea@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Freeciv Worms tileset report.
From: Vasco Alexandre Da Silva Costa <vasc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 14:20:24 +0100 (WET DST)

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003, Arturo Espinosa-Aldama wrote:

> Hi. I gave the tileset another push today, and decided to code a quick
> webpage:
>
> http://www.geocities.com/pupitetris/Code/Freeciv-Worms/index.html
>
> There's a screenshot of the tileset in action. Still lots of stuff to do
> ahead, but it is getting there. I have around 40% of the work done now.
>
> Please report back any problems with the webpage.

Very nice! I suggest you add some bevel (i.e. black border) around
the city walls & fences graphics. This would make them stand out a little
bit more.

You have great talent! Keep it up.

Please do not use copyrighted stuff in any of the final graphics. This
includes the WORMS(tm) logo, name, etc.

Do not copy any data files, or parts of files from the game. Only use
things you did yourself.

We know how touchy these companies are with things like that.

Perhaps our resident entomologist could suggest a different name?
:-)

---