Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: July 2003:
[Freeciv] Can't load a saved game!

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Can't load a saved game!
From: <hm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 13:08:01 +0200

I have saved a game as Auatralian.sav an free civ generated a file
Australian.sav.gz in the .freecell subdirectory of my Home directory. So
far so good - but starting the civserver with the command civserver -f
Australian.sav doesn't Worg, neither does civserver -f Australian nor
civserver Australian.sav.gz. Has anybody experienced this behavior or
can give me advise how to cope with the problem?

Thanks in advance!
Holger