Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: June 2003:
[Freeciv] virus warning

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx, <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] virus warning
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 12:40:07 +0000 (GMT)

It looks like someone subscribing to one of our lists running Outlook
Express 6.0 has a virus that spams the lists with forged From: addresses
taken from the subscriber list (probably by scanning an archive of posts).

Can whoever is running Outlook please make sure your computer is virus
free?

  - Per