Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: May 2003:
[Freeciv] Revise Freeciv 1.13.0 data

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Revise Freeciv 1.13.0 data
From: Superdownloads <updates@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 00:55:53 -0300

 Dear Freeciv Dev Team,
Freeciv 1.13.0 is listed in Superdownloads[1] and since it has been not
revised or updated in the past 6 months, we are sending you this email.

Please take a look in the foloowing information and see if it's everything
correct.

Application: Freeciv 1.13.0 (ID 15613) Publisher: Freeciv Dev Team
Application site: www.freeciv.org/ Distribution: Freeware For Windows
95-98-NT-2K-ME-XP Expires? Doesn't expire File Size (in BYTES): 4089446
Downloads 2996 Main URL:
ftp://ftp.freeciv.org/freeciv/packages/windows/freeciv-1.13.0-win32
-sdlsound.zip

If all information listed above is correct please click here[2] otherwise
reply this email specifying what's wrong and we'll fix everything as soon as
possible. e.g. Hey, the correct version is 5.0, not 4.5 and the links are

If you want to see your software listed in our site, please jump to
http://www.superdownloads.com.br/download/i15613.html[3] If you develop
othersoftware (shareware, freeware, demos or trial versions) please send us
information as in APPLICATION SUBMISSION emails. We support PAD Files. If
youuse them just browse to
http://www.superdownloads.com.br/info/inenglish.html[4] send your pads via
form and we'll do the rest. To learn more about PADs please visit
http://www.asp-shareware.org/pad/[5]

and then we'll update our database in the same day that e-mails are
received.

Do you want to earn more? Please send us purchase links if available. We do
prefer Regnow.com and Sellshareware.com links but all of them are welcome.

If you want to submit other software, please use the form located in
http://www.superdownloads.com.br/programas/submission.html[6]

Best Regards,

Superdownloads Updates Team
updates@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[7]