Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: April 2003:
[Freeciv] Few questions

To: freeciv <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Few questions
From: Adam Czachorowski <gislan@xxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 02:10:43 +0200

Hi

I have few questions about the future of Freeciv:

1. When AI diplomacy will be implemented (I heard that it will be in 1.15.
Is it true?)

2. When 1.15 version will be released?

3. Is there any chance at user authorization in 1.15 version?

4. Is there any way to recover moves of player A (from scorelog, gamelog
or something like this) in this situation?
  a) round ends, freeciv makes save
  b) player A makes move
  c) something kills server
  d) server is restarted (using latest save)
If yes, than how? If not, than is there any chance at this feature in next
versions?

Regards
Adam
--