Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: April 2003:
[Freeciv] SlowFreeCiv and CivWorld and www.civ.org.pl

To: FreeCiv <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] SlowFreeCiv and CivWorld and www.civ.org.pl
From: Wawrzyniec Niewodniczanski <niewod@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 03:05:54 +0200

Hello

I've just checked that there are now info about LongTurn FreeCiv in
Projects&Ports website can you add it?
http://www.civ.org.pl/freeciv/slow-eng.php

I also add to our files section source of FreeCiv 1.14.0 with CivWorld
patch. I hope it's help people to make new maps ;-)

Of course I invite us to visit :
http://www.civ.org.pl
there are some interesting things (maps, good forum, articles, mods).
IMHO especially files section is much clear than at www.freeciv.org,
but we still works to do our website better. Our group target is rather
normal users than developers. If you would like to add your 2 cents we
will be very glad.

--
  Wawrzyniec Niewodniczański         HTTP: www.larryn.prv.pl
          LarryN              E-MAIL: niewod@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx