Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: April 2003:
[Freeciv] List search engine

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] List search engine
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 16:52:16 -0600

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your patience with the list search engine.

Due to my error, some files were not moved over properly from the old
server, causing trouble with the indexing process.  The search engine is now
back online -- functional, though not very pretty.  I will be restoring
those files in the next couple of days once I pull them off my DVD-R backup
of the old server.

For those of you that have noticed that the archives sometimes were not
being updated every day, I have no idea why that was, but it seems to be
fixed now.

--
John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>                 changelog.complete.org