Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: March 2003:
[Freeciv] Transforming ocean

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Transforming ocean
From: Alexis Scheuer <Alexis.Scheuer@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 11:09:29 +0100

   Hi.

   May I just ask a simple question, whose answer does not seem to be in
tne game's help, nor in the web pages :

   OK, you can transform an ocean into a swamp (taking 36 turns), but
HOW cn it be done?

   An engineer on a transport cannot do it, and it cannot go on an ocean
square without a transport to support it...  I realy don't see how to do
it (would that be a bug?).

   Thanks for your help (answer, if any, may be added to the web pages,
I think).  Very nice job allready.

--
Alexis Scheuer, Assist. Prof. (MCF)  at Univ. H. Poincare (Nancy I)
B 124, Maia project,                    tel: (+33) 3 83 59 20 84