Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: January 2003:
[Freeciv] Re: Second contest: ICS

To: Wawrzyniec Niewodniczanski <niewod@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv list <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Second contest: ICS
From: Raimar Falke <rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 12:04:42 +0100

On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 01:57:30AM +0100, Wawrzyniec Niewodniczanski wrote:
> On Mon, 6 Jan 2003, Raimar Falke wrote:

> > > Hello
> > > In future version of our website (right now www.freecivpl.prv.pl, in
> > > future
> > > www.civ.org.pl/freeciv). We would like to add your contens to our download
> > > section. Can we?
> >
> > Sure. But remember that this was only to estimate the performance of
> > the AI and not a real all-human contest.
> >
> >     Raimar
>
> But it was ok. Maybe more?

There was a second contest to also measure AI performance but the
restrictions were too hard. There wasn't much space where a human can
optimize.

> Sth. like GOTMa (Game of the Mounth) which is made by my friend from
> Civ3 guild

I know that there is a interest in this. Lets take it to the correct
list.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Die 10 Gebote zaehlen 279 Woerter, die Unabhaengigkeitserklaerung der 13