Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: October 2002:
[Freeciv] Re: Brighs

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Brighs
From: Eduardo M KALINOWSKI <ekalin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 15:03:16 -0200

Reinier Post wrote:

>BOL - três anos com você. Venha pra festa e ganhe uma viagem!
>http://especial.bol.com.br/2002/3anos
>Ainda não tem AcessoBOL? Assine já! http://sac.bol.com.br
>

>On Sun, Oct 27, 2002 at 07:02:25AM +0000, Stephan Titley wrote:
>

>>Help!!!!
>>Can you build brighs over the sea and if yes have do you do it!!
>>

>If you mean "bridge": no, it is impossible.  It would be a nice feature.

There was a bug in Civ (don't know if I or II) that allowed you to build
a road in ocean squares, tough... But land units could not move there,
it only served to give +1 trade in the square.

--
May you die in bed at 95, shot by a jealous spouse.

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
ekalin@xxxxxxxxxx
http://move.to/hpkb