Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: October 2002:
[Freeciv] For Sale, old www.freeciv.org machine

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] For Sale, old www.freeciv.org machine
From: Paul Zastoupil <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 10:02:14 -0700

For sale: One slightly used Sparcstation 5. I would like to sell the
old Freeciv machine. I thought I'd offer it here first if anyone in the
community wanted it before trying to sell it elsewhere.

Its a SparcStation 5, 170MHz, with 96MB of RAM and 2 2GB drives. I can
install Solaris 8 or 9 on it if desired. I'll also throw in a
SparcStation 4 if you want it.

All offers will be considered. The money will go into the general
Freeciv fund. We'll do this as a "silent" auction. Send your bid to me
via email. I'll let you know the outcome after bidding is closed at
Friday, November 1, 2002 at 12:00 PST (20:00 UTC). Please keep in mind
I'll need to tack on any shipping costs from San Diego, California, USA,
to your bid.

--
Paul Zastoupil