Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: October 2002:
[Freeciv] Re: Question

To: seyit hocuk <seyithocuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Question
From: Gerrit Holl <gerrit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 14:46:47 +0200

seyit hocuk wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a question about the point system. When the game ends with endyear,
> how are the points given, like what are the most points and what aren't
> important, that stuff. Is there a some sort of a formula? i would like to
> know this.

citizens + happy citizens + techs*2 + wonders*5 + points for spaceship.
Details can be found in the game.c source file, function civ_score:
http://www.freeciv.org/lxr/source/common/game.c#L434 or common/game.c if
you installed the source.

The 2 starting points can be explained by starting with a NULL
technology, even if techlevel=0.

regards,
Gerrit.

--
SP - word lid van de actiefste linkse partij -
http://www.sp.nl/