Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: July 2002:
[Freeciv] RTS version of Freeciv; need to change my email address

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] RTS version of Freeciv; need to change my email address
From: "C Ratchet" <zratchet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2002 19:19:43 +0000

Is anyone who knows the Freeciv code interested in helping with a real-time
strategy game based on Freeciv that will also XML-ize the maps and rulesets,
and GUI the server, and make an easy ruleset and map editor?

Also, I need to know how to change the email address this list comes to.

Thanks
Ratchet

---

Check out the Age of Freedom project - http://ageofreedom.sf.net