Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: April 2002:
[Freeciv] EDS Contract Positions Available

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] EDS Contract Positions Available
From: EDS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 19 Apr 2002 18:26:13 GMT

We noticed your resume on the Web and we invite you to look at contract
opportunities at EDS.

Take two minutes register your profile, describing requirements for the
project that would interest you:

http://hire.emarkethost.net/mk/get/REEDS419?_ED=C-MFHnEMdIueKPhojePqEa

Once your profile matches a posted opportunity,  you will be
confidentially notified via email.

Even if you aren't currently looking for a new assignment, profiling
enables you to track career advancement opportunities - without leaving
your desk!

Complete your profile now, we want to show you why Computerworld says
it's THE place to work for IT Professionals - whether you are
contractor, freelancer, or consultant - EDS has opportunities you won't
want to miss!

www.contractors-eds.com
You have received this email because your resume is posted on the Web.
If you do not wish to receive future contract opportunities
from us, please reply (including all original text) with
Unsubscribe in the subject line.

-MKTFI:enUS:kaPD59lZSSg15g78Lc3nuQ-