Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: December 2001:
[Freeciv] Re: Reports

To: Carlos Lorenzo Matés <clmates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Reports
From: Jason Short <vze2zq63@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 18:13:28 -0500

Carlos Lorenzo Matés wrote:

> Hello
>
>>>Yes, the program opens an empty window on any of these options.
>>>
>>Sounds interesting ;) So here come more questions: Which server did you
>>use, your own? on the net? which server version? And what client? gtk+ or
>>xaw? what says 'gtk-config --version' on your machine?
>>

> I'm using my own server, and at times, my friend server
> Server Version 1.12.0
> gtk client over kde 2.2.1
> I don't have gtk-config, where to find it?

gtk-config is only needed to build from source.  I assume you just
installed a binary.

More questions: is this reproducable on your system?  Do you always get
this problem, or do the reports sometimes work?  If the latter, if you
save and reload a game will the report continue to not working?  If so,
can you provide a save game?

jason