Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: August 2001:
[Freeciv] Slighty embarrst. Re: Re: Help

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Slighty embarrst. Re: Re: Help
From: Phillip J Shelton <shelton11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 07:53:17 +1000

Thank you all very much for your replies.  I am sorry for having flooded the
list, I was getting irate with mailbots that kept bouncing my mails because
of  key words in the subject line.

And yes I did get your replies.

And, feeling very small, a little more experentation found out how to enter a
boat as well.

Again appoligies.

Phill