Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: June 2001:
[Freeciv] Re: Will recompile with Xaw3d fix Xaw civclient stability iss

To: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Freeciv users <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Will recompile with Xaw3d fix Xaw civclient stability issues?
From: sunqist <yorick@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 22:08:48 -0500

Reinier,
     Thanks, 1.5.4 is stable and works perfectly.  No city popup problems at
all!    I
should have seen the -L, it's right there in the Imakefile example comments.
This is
why I'm not a programmer, no eye for the detail of syntax. :-)  I'm going to
try to
find out what the most recent version is that works next, I'll post what I find.
Thanks again for all your help, it will be great to be able to play civ again.
intend to be in A'dam for Queens day again next year; if you're in the area,
let me
know and I'll buy you a beer or three.

-Jed Sullivan