Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: May 2001:
[Freeciv] Your website?

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Your website?
From: "jason ross" <jasonross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 19:43:54 -0400

Real visitors to your site for less than a penny!
get 20,000+ targeted visitors to your site for less than a penny per visitor....
These are unique and targeted visitors directly form the smartvillager.com network- Real people to your site in just hours-No gimmicks, No Joking, Just traffic!

    If you are interested in this offer please send us an email with "more info" in the subject line, and we will reply....if you would like to be removed from this opt-in mailing list that you have been referred to, just send an email with "remove" in the subject line, and you will not receive anymore mailings on webmaster news/ Specials......

Thanks,
Jason Ross

*This letter was sent in compliance with federal law and you are receiving this letter because you were referred to the smartvillager.com's Opt-in mailing list by a member of the smartvillager network- You are already subscribed to our free newsletter- and will be removed from list if requested!