Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: April 2001:
[Freeciv] Re: I just want to install server...

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: I just want to install server...
From: "Andreas D. Landmark" <andreas.landmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 11:22:57 +0100

At 26.04.2001 11:02, you wrote:
On Thu, Apr 26, 2001 at 12:38:31PM +0300, Jarkko Siekkinen wrote:
> Hello there !
>
> I have a small intranet at home, served by old 486-100 running RedHat 6.1
> without X windows. Is it possible to install Freeciv server only or do I

Just start the civserver binary. It doesn't matter if the client is
installed and needs X.

or run configure with the params --disable-client --without-x
(if that doesn't work check --help), that should build only the
server and nothing else...

--
andreas landmark / noXtension
andreas.landmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx