Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: April 2001:
[Freeciv] I just want to install server...

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] I just want to install server...
From: Jarkko Siekkinen <jarkko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 12:38:31 +0300

Hello there !

I have a small intranet at home, served by old 486-100 running RedHat 6.1 without X windows. Is it possible to install Freeciv server only or do I have to continue with this buggy windows server ? (To be honest, I think it's the client who is buggy, not the server. But it would be logical to serve freeciv on the same machine as intranet, wouldn't it?) I don't want to kill my server with the X windowing system, while it's running pretty well now!

Thanks for an excellent game ! Still can't wake up in the morning...

jarkko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx