Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: April 2001:
[Freeciv] 29.How do I wake up in the morning?

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] 29.How do I wake up in the morning?
From: Bernhard Kuemel <darsie@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 19:50:45 +0200

29.How do I wake up in the morning?

  We're open to suggestions on this one.

Define morning as the time when you wake up. These days I wake up
at about 3 pm and say to my flat mates: "Guten Morgen!" :)

If you need to get up at a certain time, use a good alarm clock.
I have a great $10 radio controlled clock.

To be well rested when you wake up, get to sleep 8 hours before
you wake up.