Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: March 2001:
[Freeciv] Getting access to unittools.[hc] and gotohand.[hc] from client

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Getting access to unittools.[hc] and gotohand.[hc] from client
From: Nis Haller Baggesen <nis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 15:11:13 +0100

We are a couple of guys who are trying to develop a a new client-side AI
for freeciv. In order to get it up and running we would like to be able
to reuse as much of the existing code as possible.

For this reason we would like to use the functions in gotohand and
unittools, but while we can include the headerfiles, and thus see the
function definitions, we are unable to actually link in these functions.

Any help on how to do link these files would be appreciated.

mvh

Nis Haller Baggesen