Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: March 2001:
[Freeciv] Re: traduki

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: traduki
From: Tiago Tresoldi <tiago.tresoldi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 19:52:59 -0300

Hi,
I'm the author of Traduki. Well, yes traduki's page is copied from Freeciv's
one. The letters are not tiny in Lynx :), but I have decided to also add a
Freeciv banner. I should have done it before, also because freeciv is my
favorite game, evne if I only win the AI on easy mode... grrr...
BTW, if you have a bigger banner please tell me where to get it.
Bye!