Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: March 2001:
[Freeciv] Portrait of a Techtree

To: dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Portrait of a Techtree
From: "Mike Jing" <miky40@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 20:56:14 -0500

Hi David,

I am playing a Civ2 scenario with a very shallow and wide techtree. I know I can adjust the width and height of the output, but then I can't get it to print properly on my printer. It would be nice if I could simply turn the chart 90 degrees to landscape mode. Would this be hard to implement? Or is there other ways to convert the .ps output from portrait to landscape for printing?

Thanks in advance.

Mike