Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: January 2001:
[Freeciv] Re: Snowhite and the Seven Dwarfs - The REAL story!

To: "Bobby D. Bryant" <bdbryant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Snowhite and the Seven Dwarfs - The REAL story!
From: "SamBC" <sambc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 16:22:58 -0000

Not likely an innocent, they were using a fake email address (or one
that ceased to exist a day after). Valid mail domain, user unknown...

And unless Norton Antivirus has suddenly become less reliable and
stareted giving strange false positives, it was a virus.
W95.Hybris.Gen.dr to be precise... these type of mails are more common
than ever, at least this one didn't have some auto-run scripting in the
mail (although I have that turned off as a matter of course, MS OE
doesn't make that easy).

SamBC