Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: January 2001:
[Freeciv] Logs of past games

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Logs of past games
From: Vincent Cote Roy <coteroyv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 17:00:07 -0500 (EST)

Hi everybody,

I am new to the freeciv community, and I wondered whether somebody had
maintained a substantial archive of past game logs.  I need this because me and
a fellow student want to build a (or part of a) learning-based AI client for
freeciv as a university project. To that end, we would need first to gather a
large sample of examples so that we have something to train the AI.

Thanks,
--
Vincent Cote-Roy
PGP fingerprint: