Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: December 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: freeciv scenarios

To: Pierre RICCI <pricci@xxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: freeciv scenarios
From: "Bobby D. Bryant" <bdbryant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 04:35:29 -0600

Pierre RICCI wrote:

> I'm a new player of freeciv but I played civ2 for a long time.
> I would like to find scenarios ( like in civ2) with historical moments
> or strange worlds.
> Is a site like this exists?

Right now, two modpacks are available at the Freeciv download link.  One
is my Ancients modpack, which represents a historical "moment", the other
is Mark Polo's Fantasy modpack, which represents a strange world, so you
seem to be in luck.

Notice that they are modpacks rather than scenarios, but they are
intended to give a feel for the things you are asking about.

Go to http://www.freeciv.org/download.phtml, and you will see them both
linked in the little "Modpacks" box.

Both work with Freeciv 1.11.4.

Bobby Bryant