Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: December 2000:
[Freeciv] freeciv scenarios

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] freeciv scenarios
From: Pierre RICCI <pricci@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 09:51:28 +0100

Hi,
I'm a new player of freeciv but I played civ2 for a long time.
I would like to find scenarios ( like in civ2) with historical moments
or strange worlds.
Is a site like this exists?
thanks for your answers.
Pierre RICCI                    Email :    pricci@xxxxxxx
                                Tel   : (+33) 62 25 95 28
CENA Toulouse                   Fax   : (+33) 62 25 95 99
Cellule MSS ( Modelisation Stochastique et Statistiques )
7 avenue Edouard Belin  BP 4005          (site de l'ENAC)
31055 Toulouse Cedex    FRANCE