Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: November 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: AI-Diplomacy?

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: AI-Diplomacy?
From: Bevan Broun <bevanb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 09:19:03 +0800

on Wed, Nov 29, 2000 at 11:48:30AM -0600, Tony Stuckey
<stuckey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>       Ummm ... AI players *DO* use diplomats to steal tech and incite
> revolts.  They don't use them to poison cities or destroy improvements.
>
>       The AI doesn't build enough diplomats in the first place.

I havent looked at the code but have been playing against 3 hard AIs
for quite a while (many games) and have never seen them do it.

BB
--
Bevan Broun                                           ph (08) 9380 1587
Computer Systems Officer                             fax (08) 9380 1065