Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: November 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: AI-Diplomacy?

To: Bevan Broun <bevanb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Rikard Samuelsson <akerikard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: AI-Diplomacy?
From: Tony Stuckey <stuckey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 11:48:30 -0600

On Wed, Nov 29, 2000 at 11:29:27AM +0800, Bevan Broun wrote:
> The ai player are terriable with dipomats they never use them to steal
> techs or incite a revolt, only once have I seen an ai bribe a unit.
> This is a big weakness in the ai players that is easily exploitable.

        Ummm ... AI players *DO* use diplomats to steal tech and incite
revolts.  They don't use them to poison cities or destroy improvements.

        The AI doesn't build enough diplomats in the first place.
--
Anthony J. Stuckey                              stuckey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"And they said work hard, and die suddenly, because it's fun."