Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: November 2000:
[Freeciv] original civ / civ2 tilesets

To: <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] original civ / civ2 tilesets
From: "Martin Gutenbrunner" <martingu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 23:26:22 +0100

Hi!
In your FAQ you write about original civ / civ2 tilesets. I understand that you can't distribute them, but I'd be interested in those tilesets nonetheless.

Is there any possibility for me to get some information about where to get those tilesets? Or could you give me URLs of the people's homepages who wanted to contribute an original tileset?

Thanks in advance

Martin Gutenbrunner